Friday, May 23, 2014

Southern Charm!

Hi loves!

When it comes to accessories, you can do no wrong! When it comes to just a shirt and tee I love to wear simple necklaces that still are fun and unique.

So when I discovered a company who makes state necklaces I completely fell in love!
Southern Charm a shop on etsy, that is definitely a great shop to check out! The owners are two twins from Georgia who are super sweet, and I must say quick with getting out their products. So if you need to get a birthday gift, anniversary, etc. check them out! They make the cutest items, and if you have any questions they answer really quick!

So you pick the City /State that you want the necklace to be and the type of chain, and length, as and if you want to go a little extra...you can pick a birthstone! The best part is its super affordable, and super cute! for only $16 dollars!





Here is my necklace! (It is Los Angeles California) 






As I said before not only do they have city and state necklaces but many other cute items! 
Here are some below! 



check them out! 

XOXO- N




No comments:

Post a Comment