Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Freshly Picked BIG SALE!!

If your not familar with Freshly Picked, then your little ones feet are missing out! They are the best moccasins out on the market. I would like to say they are the OG of babies, toddlers, and kids moccasins. Well now that I've given you the intro.

The reason I'm actually bringing them up is because to day is the day the Mother of all sales!!!! Yes I said Sale !!! 25 percent off ALL of their Soft and hard Sole Moccasins!!!!




But you have to hurry because fact is they are most probably going to sell out of a lot of styles if they haven't already! This doesn't happen very often and well if you have a little one in your life or wanna gift someone one with a little one this is perfect. I'm so excited and already did the damage and got my little man some new kicks! Not only are they super comfy "according to my picky toddler" but they are super stylish."

Oh and not to mention if you have a little girl they have matching bows that go with the moccasin!!! Making me totally have baby fever for a little girl ATM!

Here are some of the shoes I picked out for my little man!

Freshly Picked







Here are some ideas for little cute girls in your life






Did I mention the bows?!!! I did but here they are again! 


How Adorable are these!!!


SO DROP EVERYTHIHNG and Get to the site cause this sale ends today!!! 
so click below to start your shopping! 




XOXO- N

No comments:

Post a Comment