Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello September!

I'm Happy 1st day of September Yall! 

Im the girl that loves summer, can't wait for summer and wish it was summer all the time! Except when I realized how hot it is during the summer...especially this year! So I couldn't be more excited for fall! From the fashion to the Crisp air, I'm ready by all means! 
Now that stores are al releasing their gal clothing items and boots are appearing you know it's just a matter of time before the weather gets cold! I base it off of when Bath and Body Works release their fall Candels hahha yes I'm laughing at my own joke! It's true though once the fall collection comes out bam the weather is cold! So yes I'm excited for Candles, baking cookies, pulling out blankets, watching movies, and Sipping on Jin and juice oh yeah got my mind on my money and my money on my mind wait I'm getting side tracked that's a snoop dog song! I meant sipping on hot chocolate! I'm ready for Halloween! It's my sons first so excited to take him trick or treating and being a responsible mom and eating all his candy because he can't have any lol no I'm not mean he's still too young! 
Most of all I'm ready for the fashion!!!! 
70s fashion has been wanting and begging to come out and well this is it's year! 70s is officially the trend this year! From camel, military green, copper suede, and fringe, there is something for everyone! 
Not into it try playing it up with your makeup! A little Bridget Bardot makeup never hurt anyone! This is the makeup trend that is going to hit hard! Doing a black eyeliner on top and on bottom and connecting them! 
Here are some of my favorite Fall Fashion for this Fall 2015 

Leave it to Amal Cloney to Slay this look in a modern way! 
(Trick is to throw a piece in and make it your own) 
Boho 70s!? Yes please!! 😍






Obsessed!!!


Now if your not into playing it up with your eyes but still want to do something!? 
Berry lips are it! Suttle makeup and a pop of lip! 
Here are some of my favorite berry makeup pics for inspiratio perfect for fall!


More Fall inspired posts coming soon! 

Xoxo-N

No comments:

Post a Comment