Friday, August 28, 2015

Liquid Palisade


Hi My loves!

Do you ever paint your nails and happen to get nail polish all over, and after painting all your fingers and toes think to yourself "I should have just went and got them done!"

What If I told you there was a way to have a mess free Mani and Pedi?
Well you can! I discovered a product called Liquid Palisade which does just that!
What is it? It's a liquid paint- on barrier that protects and covers your fingernail cuticals from all the polish mishaps that happen. If your like me then that happens a lot more than you would like...and so this is a Holy Grail product for me! 

The company says "There are more than 50 Manicures in a bottle."
For 22 dollars, and I'm a girl who loves to find a great deal, this is something I definitely splurge on! With a baby and being busy I need to rush and i don't have time to sit and clean up so this makes my Manicure flawless in no time. 

This product has been seen in Allure, Cosmo, and In Style. Love me a product that beauty editors also agree on! 





The best thing is it's a two and one yes you read that right! If
You want to do a French mani or a custom nail design you just have to apply Liquid Palisade to the areas you do not want polish, apply polish as usual, peel off the Liquid Palisade to reveal your desired look.

I swear by this product as I mentioned above it is a Holy Grail product!

Stay tuned I will be posting a full tutorial and video on how to achieve different looks with the Liquid Palisade

To Purchase-

Happy Nails! Happy Friday!



Xoxoxo- N 

No comments:

Post a Comment