Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mac So Supreme Sheen Lipstick Fall 2013

Hi Dolls,

Okay so lately I have been lipstick obsessed!!!

Mac is SO Supreme Collection for Fall 2013 has 6 amazing Mac sheen supreme lipsticks ($16 USD- $19.50). Available NOW!! ONLINE CLICK HERE> MAC Cosmetics! and on Counters near you on August 1st. for my (Northern Amercian Loves) and Mid August for my (International loves).

The 2 shades I will be showing you are Sweet Gernadine(a creamy bright orange) Might I add my name is in gerNADINE! wooop it was calling out for me I swear, and Pleasurefruit, a bold, vibrant pink that makes you go wow! This formula is permanent in the Mac line. however the shades I mention are limited edition!



They are so Vibrant!! 




Like I just said they are so Vibrant, and the formula is wonderful! My favorite Mac Lipstick! Creamy, glossy, and beautifully pigmented. They are slightly build-able. 

For a sheer look you can apply with a lipstick brush, or put straight on for full coverage! 

So far I'm in love!!!! 

Will be purchasing more soon.

XOXO- N


1 comment:

  1. Wow pleasurefruit looks fab will definitely be buying that one :)

    ReplyDelete