Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nars Fall Nail Polish 2013

Hi Beauties,

Today on Beauty I'm going to be talking about Nars Fall Nail Polish 2013 part of the Nars Fall 013 Collection. This collection includes two Nars Nail Polishes ($19 USD/ $21 CAD). These nail polishes will be limited edition so if you love...you might want to grab two! =)



The collection features matte, smoldering hues which in others words are Perfect for Fall! (did I mention how much I love fall...everything from scarves, boots, Thanksgiving dinner, and all new fall makeup just gets me excited) Ok let me get back on track! This collection is Available online here>Nars Cosmetics and in stores...NOW!!! Yes NOW! TODAY!! JULY 15th!!


THE SHADES:

FURY- a creamy regal purple
GALATHEE- a cool grey cream

FURY is really gorgeous but very dark, almost looks black in most lighting. If I had to pick my favorite from the two I would say Galathee because it is hard to find a good grey nail polish, and I think Nars nailed it! (pun intended.)

 FURY

GALATHEE



I will be looking for Dupes to these two colors!!! Keep your eye out for that post!




XOXOX- N

No comments:

Post a Comment