Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mac 2013 Supreme Sheen Lip Glass Tints

When I think Lip Gloss I think this:

Okay Okay lets get straight into it! 

The Mac Supreme Collection for Fall includes 8 Mac Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tints ($20 USD/ $23 CAD)
They are limited edition! The collection included Lusious pink, coral, berry, and nude shades inspired by global trend of gloss tints.

They will be available on counters on August 1st for my (Northern America Loves) and sometime mid August for my (International Loves). ( Available now for my Mac Pro Members) 
Check out all the other colors & PURCHASE HERE>Mac Cosmetics

The Lipglosses come in a twist up click pen packaging...the same as last Springs sheen supreme lipglasses. 

The two shone below are Blushing Berry (A mid tone cool red) on left
+ Bubble Gum ( A pale Pink) on Right


They are a bit more on the sheer side, and pigmentation is non build-able. Which is a bummer =/
They have a creamy soft texture, and I say are really pretty for during the day, or on top of some lipstick at night. 

Here is a swatch:

I'm loving Blushing Berry!!! What is your favorite? 

The choice is yours! ;)


XOXO- N



No comments:

Post a Comment