Monday, March 18, 2013

Pass the Tarte please!



Hi loves! 
Hope you all are having an AMAZING Weekend + Monday! 
Lets jump into the makeup talk!
I first discovered Tarte a couple years ago when my boss gave me a gift bag that had a mini lip stain in it from Tarte. I thought to myself "Wow how have I not tried this brand...I'm always at Sephora?!!" 
Ever since then I have been hooked, and love to try their products! For spring Tarte added a quad color eye-shadows! Secret Garden is the new to the Tarte Beauty and The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad line up. [$22 USD/ $26 CAD] 

The eyeshadow palettes have four strips of color and the boxes are palm sized. 
Secret Gardem is color scheme is gold and olive green, soo pretty and perfect for spring!
This is what Tarte Claims their amazonian makeup does  "Amazonian makeup makes is suitable for all skin types, because it minimizes oil, hydrates skin, improves the skin, and gives the skin an overall smoother and more even appearance." 
So having Amazonian Clay infused in the eyeshadow will help reduce the oils on the surface and help to improve the texture of the skin making it a smooth application for long wear. 

How cute is the packaging!! I love the floral design I think it is so spring and cute! Would have been better if inside had a mirror but it is not the end of the world! 


Yay no parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, fragrances, and sodium laruyl sulfate making it great for everyone even the girls who are sensitive to makeup! 
These eyeshadows have great pigmentation just like Tarte's fabulous blushes. Smooth, almost buttery texture.  


The shades include

  • Sprout: Pale, yellow gold
  • Goldenrod: Warm, golden bronze
  • Fern: Mid-tone, olive green
  • Vine: Deep, olive brown



This is available at :

Price:
$22 (USD) $26 (CAD)


Are you feeling this?

XOXOXO- N

No comments:

Post a Comment