Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Healthy Life Style & The Great Outdoors

Hello loves!

It has been officially 8 months or so since I have moved from California to Tennessee. Pretty crazy how fast time flies. With new changes going on, a healthy change in the way I live my life has also began. Being more active, everything from hiking to running to biking...which I never took advantage of doing while in California. How I see it is it's never to late to start a positive change whatever it may be whether it's a more active lifestyle, or to quit a bad habit the only one who can start or stop the changes are you!


So what do I take with me on a hike or run? 
Well I carry a money card holder that goes on my wrist, it looks something like this:


This is great cause you can put money in it and not worry while your out on a run!


It is also important to keep hydrated so I keep a water-bottle!


To keep me going I have to have my ipod/iphone with my playlist it is just a way to get me to stop thinking about "working out" and enjoying my jog while listening to some tunes.

(TIPS) Go at your own pace...sometimes people need to be pushed but sometimes being pushed too much makes you not want to do it all so just run, jog, walk, hike all at your own pace (No one just starts running 10 miles their first time)

What do I eat after my run?

My after run snake- Is a protein bar usually a Luna Bar (my favorite would have to be the chocolate coconut) yum!!!



and of course I drink it down with some nice cold water!





Are you feeling Outdoorsy today? Go on a jog embrace the outdoors! =)



XOXOXO-N














No comments:

Post a Comment