Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sun Kissed!

Hello beautiful!

So I'm about as Spring ready as I can get except for my pale winter skin =/

You wont see me tanning in the sun every time the sun comes out unless I'm on vacation! I'm the type of girl who does not want wrinkles when I'm older. So I will stick to the spray tans and makeup!

As for sitting in a tanning booth-

Victoria Secrets Instant Bronzing Tinted Body Spray is perfect for the warmer weather coming!

It is the perfect for your on the go spray tan! No mess, no streaking and just being left with a perfect golden color NOT ORANGE is my kind of spray! Perfect for traveling just make sure it goes in your checked bag!


Here is what VS has to say about this product- "... Bronze tint helps blur the look of imperfections, like uneven skin tone and texture Continuous spray makes for easy, streak-free application."







 Available: in stores and online here- Victoria Secret

Rating- 9/10
   Packaging- 10/10
                           Size- 105 g/3.72 oz, 150 ml/5.07 fl oz
Cost- $15.00




No comments:

Post a Comment