Monday, March 25, 2013

United Scents Of America Review!

Hello My Loves!

So a couple days ago I had mentioned that I contacted a company called United Scents of America and one of the owners of the company Sam was so sweet to do this collaboration with me. ***Even though I did not purchase the products in this review are true and honest review of how I felt about the products.***

United Scents of America is a company that makes Perfume and Soy Candles. Each scent is based off of  the States, and so far they have 7 scents and candles which are Hawaii, New York, California, New Jersey, Texas, Florida, and Massachusetts.

This company was created by two women Samantha and Sasha who worked many years in fragrance distribution. This is what they have to say about their company. " Our line of state inspired fragrances meant to evoke memories through scent. Our goal became to make our scents personal to the customer, not ourselves, and to remind people of where they came from. We hope our fragrances will bring people back to fond childhood memories, favorite vacations or any time in their life that they can associate to a special place. We hope it inspires people to travel within the United States to places they have always dreamed of visiting."

When I first found out about this company while browsing online I thought it had the cutest concept! I was so excited to try these!

All bottles are (1.7oz) for $56.00 (USD) and the candles are 7 oz and retail for $26.00 (USD)
So how do you know which one to choose? Are you scared that you will pick one that just does not fit you? well that is why they sell these Samples (as pictured below) the Samples pack is $12.00 (USD) and I can assure you that when you get the samples pack it is going to be so hard to pick just one that you love.

Let me tell you these are long lasting, I have a ton of perfume but none that have lasted as long as these.

 Bellow are some descriptions to each scent on what they smell like but let me tell you you need to let your nose do the sniffing to really get a idea of just how good these are!


Hawaii
Top- pink pulmeria, Night- blooming jamsine
Heart- golden pinapple, papaya 
Bottom- sweet coconut palm


TEXAS
Top- ruby red orange
Heart- red cedar
Bottom- white musk, cedar leaf. and amber


Massachusetts
Top- bergamont, sage, lemon zest
Heart- tart cranberry, jasmine 
Heart- white musk, tobacco leaf and northern red oak

New York
Top- apple, violet, ozone, melon, cortland apple, lime, cyclamen and rosewood
Heart- jasmine, basil, lily
Bottom- peach and kiwi


California
Top- fresh cut coconut
Heart- eucalptus
Bottom- vanilla bean


New Jersey
Top- fresh buttered popcorn
Heart- cotton candy, caramel, and coconut
Bottom- vanilla extract, peach, patchouli and musk


If you asked me which one was my favorite...to be honest they are all so lovely that I can not pick one. I do love California and if I did have to purchase one right now I would pick that one as my first then another to make a little state of perfume collection! 
Not only do I love the perfume but my husband did too and knowing that there are candle versions of these scents is also an exciting thought that I'm going to have to buy some candles for my home.

You can purchase online at their website- United Scents of America!
They also have a store list on their website 
so check it out! 

Must add that customer service is always important and they were prompt and very sweet!




XOXOXO- N


No comments:

Post a Comment