Sunday, March 3, 2013

Eco Friendly Nail Polish (Butter London)

When it comes to nail polish I'm constantly changing the colors on my feet and hands! So constantly wearing nail polish and reading that most nail polishes have formaldehyde, toluene, DPB, or parabens, I wanted to look for nail polishes that I could wear and feel safe wearing.

As I started getting older I started to realize more and more how important it is to be Eco friendly and use Eco friendly products.

So I started searching and would that Butter London Nail Polishes were not only Eco friendly but carried such a beautiful array of nail polishes. The colors  are rich with a lot of pigmentation  The only down fall is the price is $15.00 
but for the price of being healthy with no chemicals being used is worth it!

You can find Butter London nail polishes here- Butter London



XOXOXO-N

1 comment:

  1. Here at OTY! we are not rookies when it comes to polish play. Our nail beds have been spotted, dotted and glittered galore. Although I’d like to keep the radical nail looks coming as much as I’d love for summer to never end, I thought we’d start this fall out with more subtle looks (for now, at least). nail wraps

    ReplyDelete