Sunday, March 31, 2013

MAC Summer Fashion Sets 2013 Lip Liners Addiction



Hello Hello my Sunday Beauties!

So I talked about Mac's Summer Fashion 2013 Set in my last posts, talking about their eyeshadow, nail lacquers, lipsticks, lip glosses, and well the last post on this collection Is the  Mac Lip Pencils

($15 USD / $18 CAD) with the same color theme. 

They are available now online and will be available in MAC stores April 4, 2013 (North America) and May 2013 (for my International loves)



Who wouldn't love every lip stick to have a matching Lip liner! Well you dont have to look to far because this collection has that!


The Color shades:


Embrace Me: Vivid fuchsia pink

Heroine: Bright purple

Silly: Bright pink

Ablaze: Bright apricot




L/R- Embrace Me, Heroine, Silly, Ablaze

All four shades are really great, and all of the lip pencils do have a matte finish. They can be used to line, to fill in and to be somewhat like a primer for your lipstick.



The colors are just so vibrant, I love them, If I have to pick two favorites from the whole collection for I would choose Embrace Me, and Heroine.



XOXOXO- N






No comments:

Post a Comment