Friday, October 18, 2013

Essie Encrusted Treasures Collection for Holiday 2013

Hi Loves!! 

I love love love Essie Nail Polish so whenever a new collection comes out what ever colors pop out at me I love to try out! This Collection includes six Essie Nail Lacquers ($8 USD / $10 CAD) in a unique, sparkling shades and various textures. This limited-edition collection will be available November 1, 2013 at all the Essie retailers out there. Yippy...hello look at my nails!

The great thing about this collection is that it is really unique compared to others that I have seen out there. They all are also completely different from color to texture. I would say some of them are more of a top coat, but with the Holidays coming I think nails could always use some Pzazz!  


HERE ARE THE SHADES LISTED BELOW WITH PICS:

  • Hors d’Oeuvres: Platinum gold with iridescent silver glitter
  • Lots of Lux: Shimmering lapis lazuli with a superfine matte finish
  • Ignite The NightSparkling hematite with a superfine matte finish
  • On a Silver Platter: Pearlescent gold with holographic violet glitter
  • Peak of Chic: Alpine white holographic rainbow fringe
  • Belugaria: Holographic jet black lace (CAVIAR LIKE NAIL POLISH) 






How gorgeous are these? I mean I love how different and all over the place they are, not your typical collection which I love! Variety always is great! 

Hors d’Oeuvres- This is a beautiful polish one of my favorites, that could be a perfect top coat for a white nail polish or you can leave this bad boy alone and keep applying till you get the look you want. Above is about 3 coats. 

Lots of Lux- This is a really pigmented color, even though it has sparkle to it it is matte and has a rough texture to it after applied. Sand texture is what I would use to describe this polish. Not my favorite but I love the pigmentation. 

Ignite The Night-  Is a beautiful sparkle nail polish alone its normal but apply a dark nail polish under it and wam bam thank you mam you have your self some Holiday Hot Nails.

On a Silver Platter- I loved this one it has various colors it is a unique shade with golds, silvers, blues.

Peak of Chic: I would say on its own it is different and cute but really needs a color coat to pull it all together. 

Belugaria- Caviar Nails with out the mess of those pearls. It is a little hard to apply so if you are going to get this one and try, be sure to apply this coats! 



Every one loves a Holiday gift so give your nails a little gift as well! 


XOXO- N




2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with all of those colors and have tried half of them, they are really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Essie did a great job on this collection!

      Delete