Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FALL MUST HAVES!

Hi Dolls!

So I must say out of all the seasons my favorites would have to be Summer and Fall!

With summer you get the sun, beaches, vacation time, salt beach hair, bikinis...and I could go on and on.

With Fall you get boots, chunky knit sweaters, boots, fedoras...and the list goes on!
Below I posted some of the fall must haves!!

FALL MUST HAVE:
#1

FEDORA!
 Love me a good fedora! 
This one is from ASOS, it is a little country and a little rock and roll. Pull your look together with this fall hat! 



FALL MUST HAVE 
#2

Chunky Cable Knit Sweaters Please! 

Not only are they cute other jeans or a skirt but they keep you warm all the way through winter! 
Below is Chunky Cable Knit Sweater from Nordstroms!




Here is a more affordable Sweater from Forever21



FALL MUST HAVE
 #3

OMG! SHOES! 



Okay now that is out of my system...lets carry on! 

BOOTS BOOTS AND WELL MORE BOOTS! 

This fall you can not go wrong whether it's a over the knee, booties, or regular boots
it is all good!  

I'm Obsessed with these Jeffery Campbell "EVERLY BOOTS" 
These are available at Nordstroms!

These are definitely on my Christmas list! Dying over the cut out look this season! 

FALL MUST HAVE 
#4

ACCESSORIES!!! 

Technically it is a must have always! 

A good simple necklace 
 This one is from Forever21! Did I mention its on $3.80
well...it is!! (Great Deal) 


Fringe bag please and thank you!! 
 this cute one is from Brandy Melville






FALL MUST HAVE #5 

PLAID PLEASE! 

Loving plaid for the colder weather wear it alone or layer it up! 
Put it around your waist and go! 

 Here is one from Forever21 it also have studs on the shoulders which is another trend stopper! 



Hope you enjoyed my Fall must haves! Tune in for amazing things!


XOXO- N








No comments:

Post a Comment