Thursday, October 24, 2013

LVR

Hi Dolls!

If you havent heard about LVR, then you have been missing out!

LVR is a Los Angeles based company who began in 2010 with designing beautiful comfortable apparel. There apparel includes; yoga pants, tops, dresses, scarves, hoodies, track suits, and wraps. Not only does it feel like your wearing nothing... but their items are so cute!

Made out of Organic Cotton, which is hypo- allergenic, and has no pesticides. It is the softest material and very breathable. What does Organic Cotton mean? Well it means that you are wearing an Eco- Friendly product!

How do I feel about their products? I have their Yogo Pant Capri in red, and after a bunch of times wearing, exercising, and washing that I will I'm a big fan of LVR, and will definitely be purchasing some items in the near future.

They are also partnered with a Wildlife Rescue center in Guatemala called Arcas! So portions of are donated to help rescue, rehabilitate, and release the animals back to the wild. Not only that but...yes I said but LVR is such an amazing company aside from their amazing apparel that they contribute monthly donations to Los Angeles Downtown Womens Center, where their mission is to create a safe place for women. I love a company that gives back!

LVR has the most flattering clothing. Not to mention that all of LVR's apparel are organic Cotton Blends! Who said you can't look good while attending hot yoga? Below are some pictures of some of the amazing items you can purchase on their Website HERE > LVR FASHION.COM



 The best part of about the yoga pants that I loved with my pair is the fold over! I have the pair below in red! When talking about fit, I would say these will fit and be flattering on all body types from curvy, tall, slim, short. Fit is super important to me and LVR nailed it with these!
Love the Maxi dresses they have, perfect for any day all year round! 
 
How cute is the hoodie in the pic below!?  
Not only that but this is so versatile, you can wear this anytime all the time!  


LVR is sold in high end boutiques Across the U.S, Canada, Japan, and in Europe. They also have great customer service so if you have any questions, they are quick to answer!

**Their yoga pants are on my MUST HAVE list!**

Here are some links to keep up with the latest LVR news and fashion:



XOXO- N


No comments:

Post a Comment