Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Eat Pastry's Cookie Dough (Whole Foods)

Now anyone that knows me will know that I have the biggest sweet tooth, especially when it comes to chocolate chip cookies!

Trying to be healthy and a right state of mind is hard when all you want to do is eat cookies, and brownies and anything with chocolate. Until I discovered I can!

I was walking around our local whole foods and I found a refrigerated vegan cookie dough in the cutest plastic container!!!

Eat Pastry's Vegan cookie dough is soo good you forget that your eating an all organic product! I tried the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, lets just say my husband ate more than 1 cookie! The best part about Eat Pastry's refrigerated dough is, all I have to do is take it out put it on a cookie sheet and bake!

We looked like this>





About the product/ comapany:
  • They use select organic products, light brown sugar, evaporated cane juice, apple sauce, and yummy vegan chocolate
  • They are not certified organic yet
  • They are certified Gluten free
  • A bucket can make around 16 cookies depending on the size you make them
  • The cookie dough comes in (7) different kinds: Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal  Rasin Chocolate Chip, Chocoholic Chip,GF (gluten free) Chocolate Chip, GF- Sugar Momma, and  GF- Snickerdoodle.

To find out more about the product head to their online website Eat Pasty.com.

*The dough is priced at $4.99 each at Whole Foods, and for the amount your getting I say that is a great deal! 

Rating: 10/10

Price: $4.99

Packaging: 9/10

Value: 10/10

Repurchasing: YES!!!

Cant wait to try the different flavors I have a feeling I will be acting like this>>>>>>>





No comments:

Post a Comment