Sunday, February 17, 2013

Eos Lip balm

Eos lip balm is the cutest lip balm I own and probably my most favorite that I keep in my purse. I have tried 2 out of 7 and at the moment I have summer fruit and I'm loving it! Paradise for my lips

This lip balm is 95% organic and 100% natural!
On the website they state:
• long lasting moisture
• Shea butter and vitamin E
• smoothes on clear
• twist off top
• gluten free
• paraben free
•petroltum free
• phthalate free

It truly is my favorite and knowing that its organic makes it even better!

There are 7 different kinds
• summer fruit
• lemon drop SPF 15
• honeysuckle honeydew
• medicated tangerine
• sweet mint
• pomegranate raspberry

They not only have a nice smell to it but go on so smooth, and did I mention how cute they are?

They are available at retail stores an some super markets near the pharmacy area
Retail around ($ 2.99) so next time your at target or your Walgreens and u decide to pick it up let me know how you like it! :)

Xoxoxo-N



No comments:

Post a Comment