Monday, February 18, 2013

Lashes for the lash girl lovers

Loving Eyeko London!
It's just a great mascara that gives ur lashes a great look, while curling them!

It is supposed to lift your lashes and give them a long lasting curl. The curvy brush is supposed to "instantly lift lashes for 90-degree curl and definition." The mascara a formulation has keratin to enhance the lashes and Shea butter to moisturizer and condition which helps in preventing breakage and help with the growth.

I have noticed that my lashes are fuller and have grown! Yay! It also doesn't have any sulfate, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. In other words its safe enough to put in my lashes!

Did I mention its in a squeeze tube? No wasting here! It also comes with a astir smudge shield (looks like a guitar pic to me)
It is available at eyeko online, and sephora-Here
Retails for ($19)

Flaunt those lashes loves

Xoxoxo -N

No comments:

Post a Comment