Monday, February 11, 2013

Pucker up

When it comes to lip stick I cant say I'm the girl who goes straight for the bright pop of colors, but lately I have been a little daring and put together some of my favorites:


1st: Revlon- Lip Butter in Lollipop
(Lip Butter keeps your lips moisturized with giving
you that perfect pop of color and not being over board unless
you want it to be)




















2nd: Tarte- Lip Surgence in Livley
(Long lasting, Beautiful color, my favorite when I want it to
stay on my lips for a night out!)




















3rd: Nyx- Matte Lip Stick in Merlot
(Merlot just like the wine is a deep red perfect for a night out
on the town)





















Here are some swatches:
From the left: NYX (Merlot)/ Revlon (Lollipop)/ Tarte (lively)















No comments:

Post a Comment