Friday, February 15, 2013

Pond's Makeup Remover

Every girl I'm sure has had a moment where they get back home late and they are just so tired they just can't wash up but know they should cause its horrible to sleep with makeup on.

Well thankfully there are makeup wipes but there are so many brands out there and being a girl with very sensitive skin I can't just use any wipes. I've tried so many including Nuetrogena's cleansing towelettes, which made my skin break out in a rash (weird right) so I went back to my favorite Remover towelettes brand Ponds!
I was looking around and saw a new product that happens to be an Allure's Best of Beauty 2012 award.

It literally takes off all your face and eye makeup leaving nothing but fresh skin, and does not dry your skin one bit. It has an ingredient called Soft white Kaolin clay, which is a mineral that is supposed to act like a magnet to take off all makeup and impurities that are deep in the skin. It also has Glycerin which is supposed to moisturizes leaving the skin smooth and soft.

This product is great! I love it and this is on my list of favorite products of February.

(It is available at Target online and in stores for $4.69)

xoxoxo-N


No comments:

Post a Comment