Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hair Skin and Nails

Now I don't know about you, but I love when I can tell my hair is growing my nails are not brittle and my skin is glowing! Hay girl hayy! =)

Now you can put the best products on your hair and spend money on your nails and buy lotions for your skin but the only way your going to achieve all this, is by taking Vitamins! What is on the inside is what makes the outside beautiful! 

The one that I can recommend personally would have to be Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin, it is a all in one vitamin that helps with those three. 

It has Biotin, Lutein, Gelatin, and Amino Acids in it.

Biotin- Helps with the cell growth in hair, skin, and nails
Lutein- Helps to support skin hydration
Gelatin and Amino Acids- Combined are the building blocks of protein ( and we need protein to keep our nails, and hair strong, which helps with growth and repair. 

Keep in mind that there are many different brands and can be purchased at your local Walgreen's, Rite Aid, or any Super market that has a pharmacy.


Here is a great one available at GNC stores and at- GNC ONLINE


Xoxoxo - N

No comments:

Post a Comment