Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Evian Facial Spray

While we we wait for winter to be over and spring to start...I thought why not do a product that will get us in the spring mood to have you ready for the warmer weather to come!

When it comes to facial sprays there are many out there but I decided to try this! I picked a 2 smaller sized bottles (SET) at sephora to try it out and see if I liked it! 

I have been using this product for well over a year and I love it! Now your probably thinking um water in a bottle? Yes I know I know but it does so much more than that!




About the product: The product comes in a cute aeresol can with the Evian logo and a pink cap.
The description on the can states: that the spray is supposed to “increase skin hydration by 14%, help to fix makeup, and offer you constant freshness and purity. From the French Alps, Evian natural mineral water has a balanced mineral composition and neutral pH suiting all skin types.” Sephora describes the spray as a “cool mist that re-hydrates skin suffering from overheated air. It also revives your makeup throughout the day and keeps you looking fresh by replenishing that much needed moisture. It removes perspiration, harmful salt or chlorine, and instantly soothes and re-hydrates sun-burned or wind-chapped skin.” It also states that the spray tones the skin.

I love this spray! I used to use Mac Fix + but gave this one a try and now I use it all the time. e When the weather gets warm and I'm out doors, I will pull it out of my bag and spray it all over my face making me feel refreshed and at the same time when you have make up on, and the weather starts to make it fade away spraying this on will help to "liven up your makeup." Not only is it great for the warmer weathers but during winter  when your skin starts to get dry and chapped.
Evian Compared to Mac Fix +: The only differences I saw between the two is Macs is facial spray has a nice scent to it, and you know your going to be paying more for Mac then Evian. I also noticed that Evian did a better job "smoothing out" my makeup during the warmer weather did not leave my makeup looking cakey. 

I loved it so much I gave one to my husband to use!

*When purchasing any Facial spray make sure to look for a expiration date!


Overall Thought:  I love this product! Will continue to repurchase! It is something I will carry all the time in my purse, especially when traveling and being in a plane for a while and wanting to freshen up this is perfect.


Rating:  9/10

Price: $15 for 10.1oz/$10 for 5oz/ $6 for 1.7oz (also comes in sets)

Value:  10/10

Packaging: 7/10

Repurchase: YES





XOXOX-N

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.ฉีด ฟิลเลอร์

    ReplyDelete