Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mac Summer 2013 All about the Lips!



As promised I'm continuing my posts on Mac's Fashion Set Collection All about the lips! 

The MAC Fashion Sets Collection for Summer 2013, just as the eyeshadows, and nail laquers, there are four  MAC Lipglasses  ($15 USD / $18 CAD) with the same color theme. 

They are available now online and will be available in MAC stores April 4, 2013 (North America) and May 2013 (for my International loves)

They are all "Cream" textured meaning no shimmer to them at all, so expect a milkiness to them. 


The Color shades include:


Embrace Me: Bright fuchsia

Heroine: Bright purple

Silly: Bright pink

Ablaze: Bright orange


L/R- Embrace Me, Heroine, Silly, Ablaze








If your not one to wear to bold of lipsticks like me, I usually tend to go with the glosses. Your still getting color yet it is not as showy as a lipstick. Be aware just as all the other Mac lip-glosses they are thick which is what I hear most when people talk about their Mac glosses, but it does have a longer lasting staying power because of that. (that's why I love them!!) These glosses are very consistent in the quality and pigmentation that they offer. They are medium pigmented, and have a smooth application. Wear them alone or be daring and wear them on top of lipstick. =) 




XOXOXO- N





No comments:

Post a Comment