Saturday, August 3, 2013

Breakfast! What to eat?!!

Happy Saturday Dolls!

Woke up early with my husband today...looked outside and well bi-polar weather here... it's now cloudy and 90 degrees! So I started thinking what do I feel like eating well its always something sweet! So Pancakes it is!!! 

Now that I'm starting a healthy lifestyle I decided to give protein pancakes a try! What are protein pancakes? Well it pretty much is just protein powder you can find In any target or Gnc used to make protien shakes etc. 

Lets start with Ingredients
-1 cup of Oatmeal 
-1 cup of almond milk
-1 cup of protein powder
-1 banana 
- Toppings-strawberries/ blueberries (optional)
- Honey/ or syrup 


Now throw all those ingredients in a blender and BAM! You have your pancake mix. Now put on the heat and you have your guilt free protein pancakes.


Top off with some berries and...

                          Enjoy! 



Xoxoxo- N 




No comments:

Post a Comment