Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mac Indulge Eye Shadows Fall 2013

Hi loves!

So Continuing with Mac's Fall 2013 collection is their eye shadows! They come in a varitey of gorgeous and my favorite fall tones! Jewel tones, with luxrious textures...what more do we want in an eye shadow? Well look no further I will be showing you 2 of the 8 in the collection. They will be available online in 2 days!! WOO August 15th 2013 and on counters near you August 22 2013 for my (North American loves) & for my (International) loves it will be near you around October 2013 ($15 USD/ $18 CAD) at Mac. You can check out the entire collection HERE!

 The two shades I will be showing you are Eat, Love...(how cute are the names...that is a deep emerald green with a silver Sparkle to it.) Palace Pedigreed, a deep plum (lusting!!) These both have a very (Satin) texture which can be a little on the drying side so be sure to wear some primer under, so no patchiness happens! You know what I'm sayin? (voice of boy from the movie We Are The Millers) As for Pigmentation it is build-able!



I think these are perfect Fall/ Winter Shades! 










No comments:

Post a Comment