Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So-REB Flat lipstick



HI DOLLS!!! *This is one of my Beauty product must haves!
So like I promised here is a review on a a new product from a newer company called So- Reb!
SO- Reb also know as Sophisticated Rebel is a company that came out with the first Flat lipstick!


I'm officially obsessed with my new lipstick!!!! Why a flat lipstick you ask? Well I say why the heck not! It is so convienet especially for the girl/women on the run! I'm the type of girl who hates lugging around a bunch of stuff especially on a night out or if I'm traveling and I have a small purse I do not like bulky products, and that is where this flat lipstick comes in handy! It fits everywhere and takes barley any space also because it is packaging is reflective you can use that as a mirror! Now when I'm on the run or don't feel like running to the bathroom just to apply my lipstick, I can apply and use the mirror finish to apply my touch ups! Can you say a double win! This is going to be a must have product in everyone's essential makeup bag. It fits flat so you can even slip it in the back of your pocket when your on the go.What about when your at the gym? This is perfect and discrete.  



Here is what the company has to say! 
"The Los Angeles based company knew breaking 100 years of lipstick tradition may be tough to accept  but founder Frank Cappello claims the advantages of the new design couldn't be ignored, especially when it came to the actual lipstick inside." 

“Our design was so skinny that traditional wax based lipstick was too thick to get in and lipgloss was too sticky to get out so we were forced to start from scratch.  What finally worked for the flat design turned out to be a better lip product than we ever imagined. The colors are rich, they last for hours... it’s an incredibly smooth formula that would’ve never been discovered if we had worried about tradition.”

Sophisticated Rebel’s Flat Lipstick is the first in what will be an entire line of makeup ‘reboots.’ “Our brand’s goal is to Reshape the Cosmetic World, so that hammer’s work just started.”



You can purchase online Here >> SO-REB (FLAT LIPSTICK)

Sophisticated Rebel Flat Lipsticks are available to purchase in 5 shades:  

  • Nude
  • Veil Pink
  • Pink
  • Berry
  • Rebel Red 

The one that I tried was Berry! Let me start off by saying this is not my last flat lipstick! I even want to purchase some for my mom. The lipstick formula is great, the one I have is not matte and does have a shine to it which I love. Not sticky what so ever, and is certainly a long wear product. It is so moisturizing to the lips, non drying which is very important! It has no scent to it, and usually when I have a no scented lip stick it smells, but this one does not. YAY!






HOW TO APPLY:






 Add them on Facebook! facebook.com/SophisticatedRebel




OVERVIEW:

RATING: 9/10

PRICE: $18.75 USD

PRODUCT:  About 4.5 grams of lipstick. (This is a bit more than a standard full size round lipstick.)

 VALUE:10/10

REPURCHASE? YES



LETS BE SO-REB TOGETHER!


XOXOXO-N

1 comment: