Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fashion Post

Hi Dolls,


So If you know me you know I love my jeans, but lately with the hot weather I have been getting into summer dresses, maxi skirts/ dresses, and high waist-ed skirts. Fashion never has a limit no matter what it is always okay to take a risk because fashion in the end is an art. Here are some of my Favorites! I love love love a high waist-ed skirt with a crop top that hits the top of the skirt, so you do not need to show skin to rock this look, same goes for Maxi skirts. What I love about maxi skirts and dresses it transitions perfectly from a day date to a night date. What I mean by that is, when I'm out with my husband and we go to Santa Monica (when in California) We usually end up going from the afternoon into the night and it is a look that can be worn through out the day to the night without any flaws, and best part is It is so comfortable and I do not have to worry if it is hot at night or cold cause I'm covered!









ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEKEND MY LOVES!


XOXOXO- N





No comments:

Post a Comment