Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mac's Summer Rising 2013 Nail polish!

Hello hello! =) 

In my other posts I have have mentioned some products from Mac's Summer Rising Collection 2013 and here are two more! 

Mac is featuring two Nail Lacquers ( $18 USD / $21 CAD) in a beautiful sparkling fuchsia shade and memorizing bronze. These all are limited edition so catch them while you can. The collection will be available online May 16 2013, and will be in stores May 23, 2013/ for my North American loves May 2013/ My International loves not including Asia June 2013! 

The nail polish colors included in this collection are:

  • Tropical- a super glittery bronze
  • Scorching Haute- a super glittery magenta
Both are super packed with shimmer and are different then anything I have seen mac do with nail lacquers.












To be honest for the price your paying for this product and well the streaky application...I would say these are a pass for me! 















XOXOXO- N

No comments:

Post a Comment