Monday, May 20, 2013

Starting the 80/20 Rule!

Hi Dolls,

Summer is almost here and well what better time then to start healthy eating habits and cleanse for our bodies.

I have been pretty good lately with my eating habits of course I do have my cheat days, and that is wear I find the 80/20 rule the best!

What the heck is the 80/20 rule? It is wear you eat AMAZING aka Healthy 80% of the time and the 20% you treat yourself to whatever you want. It is not an even balance but of course if you want to eat whatever you want 80% of the time and be good 20% well then your not going to gain anything to great from that!

The 80/20 rule was made popular by many Victoria Secret Models. Victoria’s Secret model, Miranda Kerr said, “I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80% healthy and organic, 20% indulgent and that works for me and my body personally. I indulge occasionally and avoid counting calories.”

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION!! I can not stress that enough, and sometimes I do not want to follow this rule. My weakness is chocolate, so of course I have no self power around it but I will not stop eating things I love I just do not over eat it.

I never do anything to loose weight, it is all for my health as long as I'm healthy that is what matters most. I exercise to be healthy and if I happen to tone up then so be it!

Remember!!! Everything is a habit! I guarantee if you get up and go for a run or go to the gym every day for 1 week it will become a habit and you will not want to break it.

Treat your body well, and always remember to enjoy everything you do!


DRINK DRINK AND DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!!!










XOXO- N

No comments:

Post a Comment