Friday, May 3, 2013

Lets Talk about Mac Summer 2013 Bronzing Oil

Hello my beauties,

 The MAC Temperature Rising Collection for Summer 2013  will be available online May 16 2013 and will be in stores May 23 2013! and for my International beauties ( not including Asia =(  will be out in June 2013. In this beautiful summer collection they feature this amazing Bronzing oil 'Mac Bronzing Oil in Man Rays." ($22.50 USD / $27 CAD). So this Bronzing oil is supposed to hydrate skin and leave it shimmering with a bronzy glow. (UM Yes!!) This is a limited-edition collection features shades and textures inspired by a hot summer night. So if like what you see...then you know you should be purchasing more than one!  

This bronzing oil is meant to be used for all over the body to give a sheer bronze tint and great shimmer for a beautiful glow and radiant skin. This tint looks as though it is very sheer and more on the orange side if your pale like me. So it is not going to make girls like me who are on the pale side tanned just a bit bronzed. ( I think I will stick to a great spray tan ) but at the same time it will hydrate and give your skin a healthy shimmer but it is overwhelming...but I think a night on the town put a little on your legs to give a little something is great! Just remember a little goes a long way especailly cause this is an oil! Another down fall is it transfers on basically anything you touch =/ Whomp Whomp! 


Personally I would rather get a great tan then add some Vaseline to give my body a healthy glow! Apparently Halle Berry uses Vaseline all the time on her skin. 
What this product does is replenishes your skin back with oils since showers strip and wash away your bodies natural oils it brings it back to your skin. Let me tell you this stuff makes you GLOW! Perfect! This runs for $7.49 USD and I would put my money on something more like this! 



XOXOXO- N

No comments:

Post a Comment