Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Duo's Review!

Hello My Gorgeous Readers!

I hope you all had an amazing 3 day weekend, and hey pick your head up it is a short week! WOO HOO!! That is something to be happy about!


So today I'm reviewing Dior's Nude Tan Duo's which i must say have caught my attention. These are apart of the Dior Birds of Paradise Collection for Summer 2013. This is limited edition so grab before the summer is gone! Now when I think Birds of Paradise I think tropical colors and the exotic colors of the legendary bird of paradise. ($56 USD/ $56 CAD)


What I love about this product is how it gives you such a healthy glow, and radiance. Dior always seems to nail blushes and brunches especially duos. They are known to be the top product to purchase when it comes to make up artist. Yes it is a bit pricey but your getting top quality. 

The Shades:

001- Pink Glow
002- Coral Glow


The difference between the two? Well Pink Glow's blush and bronzer are more cooler, while Coral Glow is a bit warmer. They are both very universal, so it really comes down to what you like best. 

The compact is absolutely gorgeous from the inside out I love this product from the inside out! The finish of the powders are demi matte meaning no sparkle or shimmer which I love in my bronzer/blushes! This product really gives you a healthy glow. 





Below- 001 Pink Glow



Below: Coral Glow


Another great thing is that it comes with it's own Kabuki brush which for the price your paying and the quality of the product that is great! It comes covered in a velvet pouch same as those of Chanel 





I personally choose Coral Glow, just cause all the colors are deeper!

Where to Purchase>>


XOXOXO- N

No comments:

Post a Comment