Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LJC DESIGNS

Hi My Loves!

Who else is with me when I say that I'm over winter, and soooooo ready for Spring and Summer!!
Well I'm ready for the sun to always be out, I'm ready to sit by the pool, go to beach, and most of all pack away all the winter layers and pull out my bathing suits and shorts and jumpers!

One of my most favorite stores I discovered not to long ago was a company called LJC Designs
Located in Bali, and designed and created by the very talented Lucy Cottee. From shorts, to jumpsuits perfect for summer, the beach, or a night out! Very versatile, she uses light and colorful fabrics which make her designs that much more unique! Not only that but she has her own Jewelry line, and I'm obsessed! She is also one of the sweetest people, and wants to make sure the item fits! You can tell she puts her heart into her designs.

She makes each and every item, and ships it out in a timely manner, she also packs the item in a cute fabric bag! Perfect for gifting your best friend...or yourself!

Going on vacation? Or just want something cute for the beach or a hot night out...check out her items!

Here are some of her amazing designs!















 How cute is this!!






For all of Lucy's latest designs and to purchase any of the items above check out -LJC DESIGNS



XOXO- N



No comments:

Post a Comment