Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ramble On...

Hi Loves!

When ever I see the sun come out I jump for joy, it gives me an automatic rush as if I have had 4 cups of coffee! 

Anyways I have been meaning to do a "Whats in my purse" post but to be honest and this is super crazy for me to say I have been grabbing my wallet most the days only while heading out or a little clutch which just carries my cards! (BORING) I know! I know! So soon that post will come!! Just stay tuned dolls! =)

I cant believe we are a hop and skip away from March! I feel like time is flying and March is a special month for me because its my husbands birthday month! I'm the type of person who grew up in a house hold with two older brothers and I was the baby (some may say spoiled) not only was I the baby but I'm the only girl in the family so my mom always made My Birthday the whole month with surprises and gifts! So holidays have always been  my favorite and I'm a total geek when it comes to any holiday! So now is about the time I start brain storming what I plan on doing as well as what my "Gift to him" will be this year!

By the way have you all heard the new Shakira Song? Well here it is!

So the Oscars are coming up soon!!! I'm beyond excited to see who is wearing what!! All the other award shows and their dresses they wore are tests to me. By tests I mean they tested the waters with what they wore just to get a feel of what they should probably really wear to the Oscars. It is kinda like oh ok so I wore a dress with lots of embellishments but all the critics hated it and they loved all the simpler gowns...hmm maybe I will go with a more classic simple Oscar gown....haha or at least that is what I would do!

So I wonder what the show will be like this year since Ellen DeGeneres is hosting this year! 
Here is a recap of last year and what we might see more of this year:

Besides all the Fashion...Maybe a lot more of Bradly Cooper...Leo, George... (crossing fingers) 

of-course red carpet moments, nail cams, who are you wearing...the usual!

A Lot of clapping and well the Head Nodding... 


A Lot of Winners... and there speeches that will most likely take long and then the awkward music comes on which they hear but try and ignore but just cant! 

Maybe some dancing?!

Maybe some Jen and Channing...(again crossing my fingers)


Maybe some A-list stars will break out in another musical this year?

Maybe some more awkward dancing?


Oh and maybe this year at the Oscars Ted will make another appearance and be his dirty self?


Well Whatever it will be, I'm excited to watch and report to you guys the latest fashion and beauty! 


XOXO- N








No comments:

Post a Comment