Sunday, August 18, 2013

Travel in Style!

Hi Loves!

So lately I have been thinking about how much traveling I have done, from seeing family, to little vacations with my hubby! I love to travel, and when I think about how I travel, and when I see celebs "outfits" when they travel- Heels, skirts, tight clothing it kills me! I mean I love it, I wish I could look like that when traveling...well wait I can! so can you!!!



Here are my top tips of how to look your best when traveling while being comfortable!

Good Afternoon Fashionable Passengers! This is your Captain Speaking, me and my crew welcome you aboard the flight; Nadine will be coming around to offer you beauty and fashion advice for your trip. We ask that your seats are in a comfortable position before we start. Please feel free to use all personal electronic devices, which include laptops, cellphones, and any other electronic you would like, Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy! okay okay lets get to the point right?

Looking  stylish while having a 3 hour long layover at a airport wearing "resort wear" is not something, I would want to be doing. That does not mean you have to compromise looking stylish traveling. When there is a will there is a way...right?

When I know I'm about to travel and get things ready, especially the outfit I'm going to wear, I ask myself two things:

1) Is this comfortable enough? You want to remember you are going to be dragging luggage, sweeping past people who do not have 10 min to get to there gate on time before they miss there flight. Dodging small children, and making sure you stop and go to the rest room before your flight, because last thing you want is to get on the plane and have to go! LOL This is important, so keeping all that in mind...flat shoes, light accessories, and loose fitting/ flowy tops, are the way to go.

2) Are they going to stop me?) Security! Yes! The last thing you want is to go through security wearing a bunch of jewelry and laced up shoes that take you forever to take off and on. Why? because you are going to be so uncomfortable, and people behind you are going to be super pissed off! Try Slip on flats, and when it comes to jewelry have them packed away in a zip lock in your purse and when boarding the plane slip them on ;) I love to wear leggings and a cute over-sized flowy top or a flowy maxi dress...even a maxi skirt will do! Avoid stiff non stretchy materials.

*A great way to have fun with your outfit is your handbag!! Carry a handbag with a pop of color!
*A great hat as well...get yourself a fedora, from winter fedoras to summer they look great all year long!



Here are some Airport style Favorites!


So remember the easier and softer fabrics=less of a bumpy ride!

So sit back relax and Enjoy!



XOXO- N








No comments:

Post a Comment