Friday, August 2, 2013

Dupe Alert!!!

Hi Dolls,

I have a dupe in store for you, ohhhh it is a great one in fact!! YAY! I'm so excited!!

Beauty buffs everywhere were raving about Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation...like these beauty ladies were completely crazed and off their feet because of the revolutionary formula. flawless finish, and silky feel?! Well I couldn't let something so raved about pass by me so I bought it (OUCH!! Hole in my wallet) Yes it was pricey but they were right...and of course what happens to me when I get excited about a product? I use it constantly and run out, but then WAM BAM! A DUPE comes along and nadine lived happily ever after! haha okay okay so what is it? It is the new L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation and get this its ($12.99 USD/ $18.99 CAD) and yes it is pretty much the same thing!!




BEAUTY NOTE- Did you know that Giorgio Armani is owned by L'oreal? Well it is! ;)
So do not judge makeup in drugstores just because it is not from Sephora and costs over $50 does not mean it is cheap, or horrible quality!!

- back to the foundation...This new drugstore foundation is formulated with a blend of volatile oils that helps distribute pigment evenly over the skin for that flawless nude look. Same texture as the Maestro but for a much better price!!

The Shade range is pretty extensive with 12 shades to choose from. I do recommend wearing a primer underneath this foundation if you are going to try it...why? well for longer wear. This foundation is definitely a sheer to medium coverage foundation and easily build-able.


So that concludes my foundation dupe!

More to come!! WOOP!


XOXO- N




No comments:

Post a Comment