Monday, August 3, 2015

July wait no August!!

helloooo loves!

So for starters thank you all for your sweet and well wishes while I have been on "mommy leave" as I like to call it! Being a new mom has had its challenges and I'm loving and enjoying every min of it! Now that we have moved and are not what so ever close to settled I can atleast get back to doing what I love! Blog blog and blog! I have some great things coming up! From Fashion to Music we are going to get this ball rolling!

I've missed you all, but while away I have tried great new products and food which I'm trying to take it easy on so on that subject I'm going to throw in some fitness Friday every Friday I'll do a post with some moves to try or a video I found to be helpful!

I'm excited hope you all are
Too!!!!!!


XOXOXO
- N

No comments:

Post a Comment