Sunday, June 9, 2013

LITTLE MISS OBSESSIVE!

Hi My Loves!!!

Now ever since I was little I have had a major love for everything accessories, and it of course as I have grown older my love for accessories has been almost uncontrollable. So when I discovered a company called Little Miss Obsessive I had to get my hands on some of the products. The owner of the company is Lili Camaj, and let me start off by saying Is not only very talented, but very sweet. When you are ordering you are ordering straight from her, which is something that made ordering from her more special, because when you contact her to purchase you feel as if your talking to your best friend. Not only that but her collection is absolutely unique and gorgeous!!

She has also caught the eye of a lot of celebs, and has a list of names she has worked with, Nicki Minaj, Lili Ghalichi from the Shahs of Sunset, Adrienne Maloof from the House Wives of Beverly Hills, to Miss USA just to name a few.


 Rima Fakih (former Miss USA)


All her products are very well made. It is all in the name, you literally become obsessed with her accessories! Ill be posting more pics with the accessories that I have. 


To check out her Accessories FIND her on INSTAGRAM- @lmissobsessive 
If you want to contact her directly for information or orders contact her here-  Info@LittleMissObsessive.Com








No comments:

Post a Comment