Monday, June 24, 2013

West Coast Wonders


Hello Dolls!

Hope you all had a great day! 

Now when it comes to accessories I feel like I can never have enough...unlike my husband :p but if it is all organized it takes away from just how much I actually have! So I started looking for a cute fun way to organize some of my accessories.  

I was lucky enough to find a company called West Coast Wonders who have a variety of vintage pieces! So you have to act quick if you like something...because once it is sold that may be it because some are limited edition!

When I contacted the owner,  she was very sweet and answered all my questions clearly and in a timely manner.  I can't stress enough when it comes to customer service it is a deal breaker for me and the owner Elise was wonderful. Did I mention delivery was quick and not only was her packaging the cutest but secure to the product was safe from her destination to mine!!! 

Below is a pic of my hand holder I think it's absolutely adorable and different! The great thing about this is you can put rings bracelets, and it is something that can hold quite a bit! I had put rings that I recently had worn on there!

Front view

Back view

She not only makes these but they come in 3 colors Silver, (like mine above) Gold, and White. 

Would I purchase from her again? Yes Yes and Yes!!! 

She has silver trays perfect for placing  perfume on and having on your vanity! 

What about Chanel!! She also paints! Check out her store on etsy> http://www.etsy.com/shop/WestCoastWonder

And her Instagram to always be up to date on what's new from Special 
Insta-Promos to exclusive sales you must follow here> @westcoastwonder101


Loves it! 



Xoxoxo- N

No comments:

Post a Comment