Saturday, June 15, 2013

MAC RIRI HEARTS MAC SUMMER COLLECTION 2013

Hi DOllS!!!

It is Sunday, but it is Summer time so no matter what you have going on enjoy your day to the fullest! 

Today I'm talking more than summer loving. When Mac announced they were collaborating with Rihanna it definitely struck a chord with people. This online exclusive collection was created by Rihanna herself. With cool coral and bronze combo for a powder blush combo in a gorgeous Hibiscus Kiss, and some retro lipsticks in RiRi Woo, RiRi Boy, and Heaux. who always seems to make her sheer shimmering skin a statement has made a higlight with rose gold Lustre drops in the color Barbados Girl. (She did a great job if I say so myself!)







This collection is available Online at MAC COSMETICS on JUNE 18, 2013...YES LADIES AND GENTS IN 2 days!!!!!! 

MAC BRONZER POWDER DUO IN- HIBISCUS KISS
 ($26 USD/ $30 CAD)

MAC LIPSTICK IN- HEAUX ($15 USD/ $18 CAD)

MAC LIPSTICK IN- RIRI BOY ($15 USD/ $18 CAD)

MAC LIPSTICK IN- RIRI WOO ($15 USD/ $18 CAD) 
MAC LUSTRE DROPS IN- BARBADOS GIRL 
              ($20 USD/ $24 CAD)





I feel like she did a great job to portray who she is through her makeup. I love RiRi and now I love Mac RiRi hearts Mac Summer Collection 2013 and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the products so I can review them for you guys!



XOXO- N

No comments:

Post a Comment