Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Make Up For Ever Ultimate Long Lasting Lip Set

Hi Dolls! 

I hate when I find the best lip color (from lipsticks, glosses, pencils) and they don't last long! It actually drives me crazy!

 I buy lip gloss for two reasons:

1) to put on top of whatever color I'm wearing.
2) to wear alone (one with a great pigment)

What if there was the Ultimate Long Lasting Lip that came in a Set!?! Well great news lol if you couldn't tell by the title and read this whole part and are thinking ughh why did I just do that...well I'm sorry...I'm not sorry. Girl needs to vent somewhere! =) but thank you for reading! BESOS! 


Makeup Forever has come out with this set that is ($140 USD / $168 CAD) truly amazing, delicious, and the ultimate luxury for bold lip lovers everywhere. It is available now!!! (yes now) GO!!! at  Sephora ! This  is a limited-edition Holiday collection that features (6)full size Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge long-wear lip colors, each paired with a full size Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip for perfectly-defined lips for day and night- in both neutral and bright. WOO!! 



 THE SHADES: 
  • 2C Aqua Lip & 2 Aqua Rouge: Rose
  • 8C Aqua Lip & 8 Aqua Rouge: Red
  • 10C Aqua Lip & 10 Aqua Rouge: Wine
  • 14C Aqua Lip & 14 Aqua Rouge: Deep Rose
  • 16C Aqua Lip & 16 Aqua Rouge: Fuchsia
  • 18C Aqua Lip & 18 Aqua Rouge: Coral









XOXO-N 


No comments:

Post a Comment