Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GOLDEN GLOBES FASHION 2014

Hi Loves!

So here are my favorites from the Golden Globes!

How amazing is this cape gown!! She Killed this Ralph Lauren Look! 

Stunning Dress! This Aussie Girl made a statement in the states! 

 Olivia Wilde was my favorite preggers look of the night! She is glowing! 

Saw a lot of metallic and this was just a simple look that I thought was beautiful

 

 Zoey DeChanel looked beautiful in this Oscar De La Renta dress!

 Mila rocking Metallic!
OBSESSED WITH HER DRESS! 
 Lauren Paul looking gorgeous in Red! 


 I Loved this dress and she looked flawless! 

Loving Navy
 Reese Bringing out the pop of color and looking Fresh and Young!
I loved it on her!



AND MY NOT SO FAVORITE BUT STILL WORTH MENTIONING is Jennifer Lawernce

NOW BACK TO THE GOOD...

 Beautiful and elegant 

and last but not least...





Now for the nail trends from Mani Cam that was used from E news
 A lot of nudes and Black polishes! 




But my all time favorite were Zoey DeChanels Nails
 Daisy loving! 



Hope you enjoyed! 


XOXO- N










No comments:

Post a Comment