Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Summer Fashion Trends

If anyone is excited for summer fashion it is...well me!!!


From shorts, crop tops, summer dresses, sandals, wavy hair, high buns, bathing suits, accessories, and the list goes on...Im just loving a lot of what I have been seeing celebs where out during this heat wave. 

Here are some of my favorite! 
 Lucy Hail looks absolutely adorable in this high low dress. What I'm loving is the simplicity to this look.


Vanessa Hudgens is the queen of boho! I love that she is wearing a tie die skirt and a rhinestone crop top, it is so young and fresh that it works! 



Kristen Cavallari wearing a beautiful maxi dress that has side cut outs which makes this look fun and sexy and so summer ready! I absolutely love this dress.


Candice Swanepoel- Looks beach ready in her bikini and scarf wrapped skirt! 

Last Look I love
Jessica Alba- She never surprises me with her amazing fashion cause I know I'm going to expect only but the best from her and she is rocking this maxi and crop jean jacket.




STAY TUNED FOR MORE! 


XOXOXO-N

  

No comments:

Post a Comment