Monday, April 8, 2013

Lilac purple nails

Hello hello :)

Time for some nail polish talk

So lately I have been really into nail polishes I go through a huge faze where I will go nail polish crazy and buy a bunch then lay low while playing up those colors then get bored and buy a bunch more and since its spring and Im feeling bright colors and florals it was time to get some spring summer colors and one color that I don't have and wanted to try was a lilac purple!

So I want into Walgreens and Essie was out of most their nail polishes so I searched till I found Revlon's Enchanting in #220!

It is such a pretty purple that has some shine to it (no glitter).
You can get away with 1 coat! Into pics I have 2 coats on. It dries super fast, which is great for me cause I'm always on the run. This lasts me a good 4 days before starting to chip at the tips! Amaze! I would say this color also works perfect for all fair, light, warm, and dark skin times and thats what I love about this color. Overall I love this nail polish and will be wearing all spring and during summer time!

Are you feeling the purple??!


Product: Revlon (Enchanting #220)
Rating: 8/10
Price: $7.00
Overall : 9/10








No comments:

Post a Comment