Friday, April 26, 2013

Lust List!

Happy Weekend!!!

Finally the weekend has come! WOO HOO! Happy Dance! (to the left to the left now slide baby silde)

Ok now that is out of my system...I have been having some major Product lusting!!! Known as I read too many reviews about products and watch too much Good Morning America or what ever that show is called really early in the morning that Kathy Lee Gifford is on. Ok well TMI right there!! So I have accumulated quite the lust list (things I want but they are quite the splurge so one at a time)

Here we go (hold breathe and breathe)

1) YSL #1 ( ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick) (Nude Beige) $34.00
Available here-Sephora

Why? Cause I think the color is just the perfect nude which is perfect for every day! Also It has SPF 15 okay you caught me as important as SPF is that is not a reason. I just have heard so many great things about this lip stick that I just had to put it on my list. 

The lipstick is supposed to be very creamy, while radiating color.






2) SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZING MAKEUP BASE- #30  $48.00
This is a beautiful cream bronzer that is supposedly supposed to make you look sun bathed and glowing. ( YES DRENCH ME IN THIS!)  What is great about this is it can be worn alone or on top of foundation! 

 Available here> Nordstroms 




3) Crystaltastic Nails $25.00
I dont know what has happened to me but I'm all about nails at the moment and I just discovered these cute bling bling nail kits at sephora! They are not called Bling bling but they have some Swarovski crystals on them and they are adorable! Sephora
They come in (4) different styles
If I had to choose I would choose lace (pic below is lace) 

The set comes with:
12 Nails with Crystals
12 Nails with Nail Art
 0.1 oz Nail Glue 




4) Around the World in 7 Brushes Travel Clutch
I never have been a crazy makeup brush girl and now that I know quite a lot about makeup thanks to my mom who happens to be a makeup artist. I have learned that it is quite important to have brushes to achieve certain looks. Even though I have brushes I do not have a full set and since most of my brushes are sephora I have no complaints about them. They are great! 

This set includes:
- Angled blush brush 
- Pointed foundation brush 
- Flat powder brush 
- Small shadow brush 
- Crease brush 
- Large shadow brush 
- Angled liner brush 
- Ikat-print travel clutch with zippered storage pouch




So that is all for my Lust list at the moment for Makeup! They are not things I desperately need but things I would like to put in my makeup case! 

What is on your lust list??

XOXO- N





No comments:

Post a Comment