Friday, November 15, 2013

FRENDS

Hi Dolls!

Holidays are around the corner so I'm starting off my Holiday His and Hers Gift Guide!

Now I don't know about you...but if your like me then you carry headphones where ever you go...when you are studying, blogging, traveling, or just wanting to listen to some music or watch a movie on your lap top, your headphones are the most important. Yes there are many brands out there that claim to be the best, but they are never that appealing look wise to me. Well what if you could have great headphones that are stylish? Well that is exactly what FRENDS gives you!

High quality headphones with the chicest look ever!

From their sleek look of Gold and white, Rose Gold and White, to Black and Silver both men and women can rock these headphones.

My husband and I are such big fans after testing out these headphones, and with my husband being on the picky side especially because of popular headphones like (beats) my husband says in his own words "These are the best headphones I have ever used!" I cant not agree more! My husband has the "Taylors" which are  show below! I have the "Layla" headphones but in the rose gold and white Difference is Taylor is larger and Layla is smaller.  Also the "Ella B's" In Gold. (PICTURES BELOW)

TAYLOR HEADPHONES IN METAL AND BLACK

 ELLA/ ELLA B HEAD PHONES GOLD/ ROSE GOLD

 LAYLA HEAD PHONES IN BLACK & METAL (LEFT) GOLD AND WHITE (RIGHT)

ELLA HEADPHONES IN GOLD

 They have a wide variety.

Lifetime Warranty! These are only compatible with Apple products!

These are so hot right now that Celebs, Fashion-istas, and Models all over have been seen wearing them!




If your looking for a great Christmas gift for her or him then look no further! 

This is on my 2013/ 2014 Favorite products list! 

CHECK THEM OUT ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIAS! 
Check out their website here- FRENDS



Why listen to music if your not listening to it with Frends headphones!


XOXO- N






No comments:

Post a Comment