Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Get to know Me- NADINE!

Hi DOLLS!

Here is a little more about me...other than my obsession for beauty products, and fashion! ;)

Since I'm 25 years old here are 25 questions!


1. What is your favorite Color?
Well, your probably going to think I'm crazy but black!

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

It was art when I was younger, then in college it was business =) 
 
3. What's your favorite drink?
At the moment Iam really into cappuccinos...ever since going to Nashville and having one at a cute little cafe I have been hooked!


4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

I have too many! I love music, hmm I'm really loving Katy Perry's Roar, Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball, and of course Justin Timberlake- Old new all of it!

5. What is your favorite vacation spot?

Well I would say something Exotic but I have not been to too many places, so if it is somewhere I have already been. I would say say Miami Florida, that was my most favorite most fun, relaxing vacation spot with my hubby!

6. Do you participate in any sports?

I'm learning how to play Tennis! (learning is the main word here)


7. What's your favorite food?

SUSHI! 

8. What's your favorite Nail polish brand?

Do not care as long as it is a pretty color!

9. What's your favorite animal?I love all animals, but Dolphins, Giraffes, Lions lol okay all of them? 

10. What's your favorite perfume?

That is a tough one, I still havent found "the one"

11. What's your favorite holiday?

Other than my Birthday...haha okay okay I would say Thanksgiving, then Christmas! 

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Well, yes...and I would tell you how long ago but then I would feel old.


13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes! I love to travel, and plan on going out of the country more!


14. Do you speak any other languages?

Yes, I speak Arabic!  

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have two amazing older brothers, they are like my best friends! 


16. What's your favorite store?

TARGET! I could spend hours in that store! I always go broke when I shop there!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
Well, it is called Osaka it is a sushi restaurant


18. Who is your favorite designer? 

I love them all


19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I LOVE THEM ALL! Everyone has something different to offer.


20. What's your favorite movie? 
The Notebook...um marry me Ryan Gosling? 

21. Who was your Celeb Crush?

Crush? no no Crushes is more like it- Ryan Gosling, the guy who played super man, and Justin Timberlake, and LOL my husband thinks I'm crazy for my last two, Dave Franco (James Franco's little brother) and Zac Efron, I do not know what it is about him, I just love him! 

22. PC or Mac?
I would say Mac...to the future and beyond
 
23. What phone do you have?

I-phone

24. How tall are you?
I am proud to say 5'1! 


25. Any pets? 

Unfortunately, no :( but I would love a Labrador puppy one day!



XOXO- N

No comments:

Post a Comment