Tuesday, September 10, 2013

MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS ELECTRO COLLECTION 2013

Hi Loves,

So I don't know about you, but I love love love Tinted Balms! So I was on the hunt for each of the shades in the new Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Collection! (3.99 USD/ 4.99 CAD) This collection is so Vibrant, and features Six limited edition, which I like to call Bright Hot! 



The Shades:

Strike a Rose- Coral Pink

Minty Sheer- Neon Green

Berry Bomb- Purple grape

Fierce 'N Tangy- Neon Yellow

Pink Shock- Hot Pink

Oh! Orange!- Vibrant Orange








I really can not pick a favorite, they are all amazing! They leave your lips feeling hydrated and smooth...Ding Ding Instant Winner. One difference I noticed between this collection then from the regular line is they no longer have SPF 20 =/ boo hoo =( but it still is a great balm. Fingers Crossed they bring back the SPF in their future lines! 




KISSES AND ED SHEERAN SONG! 



XOXO- N




No comments:

Post a Comment