Monday, September 2, 2013

Nails for a lifetime! Custom Nail Solutions

Hi Dolls,

I'm the type of person who loves getting my nails done! I love getting acrylics, but I hate the pain I have to deal with when taking them off. I love the look, but sometimes I get sick of just a french tip, or a color...I need to constantly change it up. Well with that comes a price, and well I went on the hunt for something that would make my nails look longer, yet at the same time I could change them up when ever I wanted. Well I found something better than all those.What if I could tell you, you could have perfect nails forever!? Yes forever! Well hold on to your seats, because you can! With Custom Nail Solutions!

Custom Nail Solutions is a company that was evolved from the dental industry. They create a custom fit finger nail that is guaranteed never to chip, break, crack, stain, or change shape!!! Meaning these nails last you a lifetime!

This is such an amazing company, with great customer service. So how exactly does this work?


The kit for (1 set) is $139.95 but remember your getting lifetime of nails!
Now you first get the what I like to call "starter kit":

The Kit Includes:

  • 10 finger trays
  • 1 spoon
  • 1 yellow impression material
  • 1 white impression material
  • Instructions
  • Brochure
  • Order form
Now when you purchase, you will get this kit which then you will have to mix the yellow impression material kit and white by measurement (which is all explained in the instructions and instruction video on their website!) you place in the fingers in the trays steadily and get a mold of your nails! ( I recommend and in fact stress that you should have someone help you do this! It will make it easier to get a better mold!) * Note impression material dries up fast so work semi quickly!

Once your done with your molds! You fill out the order form with what nail shape, smile line, and length you want your nails to be. You also have a choice to choose weather you want them pink or french tip! *Note you can put any color/brand nail polish of your choice and they will come off with regular clear nail polish remover* Can you say Amazing?!!

Once your done you just ship them back with their shipping label provided and wait for your nails to be made! 

It takes about two to three weeks to get your nails and when you do you get your Finished kit! 

Nail kit includes:
  • 1 set of custom nails...Your nails! YAY
  • 1 bottle of soak off
  • 1 soaking dish
  • 1 nail dehydrator 
  • 1 adhesive debonder
  • 1 nail protector 
  • 1 nail cleanser 
  • 1 nail brush
  • 4 pink nail cuticle sticks 
  • 1 nail stand with 10 plastic dowels                              
  • a nail application information sheet

This all comes in a cute pink maintenance bag that is so cute, and easy to take if traveling! 

Is this worth it in the end? YES! 

Here is the pink and french on my nails:


The best part...yes there is more! If you loose a nail do not worry, they have all your information saved on their files. Each nail comes numbered, starting from the pinky as one and thumb as five! So if you loose say number 4 (pointer finger) you just contact them letting them know you lost #4 and for $14.95...they will and you a nail (remember they last for a lifetime)



Love this company, and the whole idea behind it!


I give the nail system a 10/10 rating! (which I barley ever do for nail products)


XOXO- N





No comments:

Post a Comment